Biblical Journeys Jordan Site List
Biblical Journeys is proud to offer access to many areas in Jordan. Our guides have spent years learning and perfecting their knowledge of all areas. Look below to discover where you would want to go on a tour.
Don’t see something you want? Let us know! Click Here to contact us now!
- Aqaba/ Petra:
- The ancient mountain city referred to in Obadiah where the Edomites took refuge and believed themselves to be untouchable
- Mt Nebo:
- Where Moses was buried after God showed him the land of Israel
- Bethany Beyond the Jordan:
- General location of Jesus Baptism
- Dead Sea:
- The lowest body of water on the planet and a place where there is a concentration of about 33% minerals in the water.
- A mosaic map of Israel and Jerusalem dating back to about 500 AD is located there. This map helped in locating several points of interest in the Holy Land and Jerusalem.
- A recovered city from the time of Christ in the “Decapolis” or the ten hellenistic cities.
- The Palace of Herod where John the Baptist was beheaded